We are so excited to launch two new gin ranges, Heritage and Premium, in our sustainable bespoke glass bottles. Including customer favourites, as well as 9 new flavours, there are endless possibilities to make creative cocktails.
If you are looking to mix up your usual G&T why not try something new! Our recipes are perfect for Summer and quantities can be scaled up to create sharing jugs.
Don’t forget to snap you cocktail creations, share on social media and tag @edenmill for your chance to be featured.
Using Original Gin and served in a Paloma wine glass.
45ml Original Gin, 30ml Grapefruit Juice, 10ml Lime Juice, 15ml Sugar syrup, 60ml Soda.
1. Layer all ingredients in a wine glass over ice.
2. Garnish with a grapefruit wedge.
Using Golf Gin and served in a Highball glass.
50ml Golf Gin 25ml Lemon Juice 25ml Sugar Syrup 125ml Soda.
1. Layer all ingredients over ice in a highball glass.
2. Garnish with a lemon wheel.
Using Love Gin and served in a Coup glass.
25ml Love Gin 25ml Raspberry, Vanilla and Meringue Liqueur 20ml Lemin Juice 15ml Sugar Syrup Handful of raspberries 1 x egg white.
1. Muddle a handful of raspberries in the bottom of a shaker.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to a shaker without adding ice and dry shake for 1-2 minutes to froth the egg white.
3. Add the ice, then shake again until the outside of the shaker feels ice-cold.
4. Double strain into a coupe glass and garnish with a raspberry.
Using Red Snapper Gin and served in a Highball glass.
50ml Red Snapper Gin 150ml Tomato Juice 15ml Lemon Juice 3 Dashes of Tobasco 3 Dashes of Worcester sauce Sprinkle of celery salt Sprinkle of black pepper.
1. Build all ingredients in a highball glass over ice.
2. Sprinkle drink with celery salt and black pepper.
3. Garnish with a celery stick, pickled onion and olive.
Using Forager Gin and served in a Rocks glass.
50ml Forager Gin, 20ml Lime Juice, 25ml Sugar Syrup, 10ml Creme de Mure, 1 Blackberry.
1. Add the gin, lime juice and sugar syrup to a shaker with ice and shake.
2. Strain liquid into a rocks glass over crushed ice.
3. Drizzle creme de mure over the top of the drink.
4. Garnish with a lemon wedge and blackberry.
PASSION FRUIT MARTINI
Using Passion Gin and served in a Coup glass.
25ml Passion Gin, 25ml Passion Fruit Liqueur, 25ml Sugar Syrup, 25ml Lime Juice, 25ml Passion Fruit Puree, 25ml Pineapple Juice.
1. Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake with ice.
2. Double strain into a chilled coupe glass and garnish with half a passion fruit.
APPLE AND RASPBERRY COOLER
Using Forbidden Gin and served in a Highball glass.
50ml Forbidden Gin, 25ml Lime Juice, 25ml Sugar Syrup, 25ml Raspberry Puree, 150ml Apple Juice.
1. Add all the ingredients to a shaker and shake over ice.
2. Dirty pour into a highball glass and garnish with a raspberry and apple wedge.
Using Golden Lore Gin served in a Rocks glass.
50ml Golden Lore Gin, 50ml Vermouth, 50ml Campari.
1. Pour the gin, vermouth and campari into a mixing glass with ice and stir until outside of the glass feels cold.
2. Strain into a rocks glass and add one large ice cube.
3. Garnish with an orange peel.
DREAMS OF SERENDIPITY
Using Serendipity Gin served in a Goblet glass.
50ml Serendipity Gin, 25ml Peach Liqueur, 12.5ml Lemon Juice, 12.5ml Sugar Syrup, 10ml Creme de Mure, Dash of Lemonade.
1. Pour the gin, peach liqueur, lemon juice and sugar syrup into a shaker and shaker over ice.
2. Strain mixture into a goblet glass over ice.
3. Top up with lemonade and drizzle with Creme de Mure
4. Garnish with your favourite sweets – we recommend candy floss!
Using Neptune Gin and served in a Martini glass.
50ml Neptune Gin, 12.5ml Vermouth.
1. Add ingredients to a mixing glass and stir with ice until the outside of the glass is cold.
2. Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with olives.
Using Rosa Rosa Gin and served in a champagne flute glass.
50ml Rosa Rosa Gin, 12.5ml Sugar Syrup, 12.5 Lemon Juice, Topped with Prosecco
1. Layer gin, sugar syrup and lemon juice in the bottom of your champagne flute.
2. Top up with prosecco and garnish with an edible flower.
Using Nine Islands Gin and served in a Highball glass.
50ml Nine Islands Gin, 25ml Sugar Syrup, 12.5ml Lime Juice, Topped with ginger ale.
1. Layer ice, sugar syrup and lime juice over ice in a highball glass.
2. Top up with ginger ale.
3. Garnish with a lime wedge and edible flower.