We are continuously monitoring the situation concerning Covid-19, ensuring our team follows the very latest Government advice. As always, the health and wellbeing of our customers and staff remains our highest priority and for this reason only a small number of team members remain in our workplaces.
Our online shop remains open and in order to prevent the transmission of Coronavirus, we have put the below mandatory measures. We are adhering to UK government advice which is to keep selling consumable products while changing the behaviour of workers and customers.
- Disposable gloves are changed every hour for admin staff and every 30-40 minutes for packaging staff.
- Hands are washed and sanitised every 30 minutes.
- We have reduced workplace numbers to 7 members of staff. Each staff member self-isolates when at home and practices responsible social distancing when needing to go to the shops. This reduces the number of people we are in contact with to an absolute minimum of our household and work.
- All work surfaces are thoroughly cleaned every morning and evening, before and after work (this includes handles, laptops, toilets, & phones). Most surfaces are no longer shared.
- The courier service we use has been sending the same staff for collection, who are also wearing protective gloves and socially distancing. Each package is only handled and loaded into the van by one person who is wearing gloves.
- Arrangements are now in place to ensure staff are all standing and sitting apart. We’ve relocated workstations. The packaging team have significantly widened their working area in order to separate by the required 2 metres.
Due to the current situation, deliveries may be slightly delayed as our courier companies work to deliver your parcels as safely as possible through these unexpected times.
We are doing our utmost best to continue to provide the same high standard of service. Our team is on hand to assist you with any concerns or queries you may have.
We thank you for your support, and wish you continued safety throughout this.
From all of the team at Eden Mill.